CEO | Director | D.O.P.
Mark was born on March 9, 1991 in Ljubljana. Because of the lack of his promotional material for the sport he is involved in, he started with filming and editing on his own. With a little help of his friends and his first sponsor (Kamplc Shop) in 2007, things got more serious. In 2008 he founded Setup Production, which was a video production group. In 2009 he won his first award for the best film on a video competition Modri Zob powered by Mobitel. In 2010 he directed a short film in association with high school Jože Plečnik, which was 2nd on a video competition organized by Comenius. One month later he won the EU Fundamental Rights Agency video competiton in Viena, AUT. In 2010 he successfully produced over 60 media products, including a 15min documentary for the MKL, which found its place on the national TV. The most successfull videos of all time were Mark's music video of 9ka feat. Adam Velič - Ostal sem sam, which got more than 150.000 views in 3 months and a dance promotional video fot The Artifex crew, which got 100.000 views within 2months and was on 37th place of most liked youtube videos of the day + 71th place of most viewed video of the day. In the last year he has been working with companies such as : GoClick Agency, Klub Top, Klub Cirkus, The Cube, Collegium Mondial, Sole-Technologies, ŠIL, Carbon 2 Race and lots more.
- 1997 - 2005 - Prežihov Voranc, Ljubljana (SLO)
- 2005 - 2009 - Gimnazija Vič, Ljubljana (SLO)
- 2009 - 2011 - MMP at IAM, Ljubljana (SLO)
- Video - Premiere Pro, After Effects, Encore
- Animation - After Effects, Cinema 4D
- Graphic design - Illustrator, Photoshop
- Photography - Photoshop, Lightroom
- Organization - Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Celtex
- 2009 - Modri Zob (Mobitel SLO) 1. award
- 2010 - Fundamental Rights Agency (EU FRA) 1. award
- 2010 - Comenius Project (Comenius EU) 2. award
- 2011 - Petrol Media Competition (Petrol SLO) 1. award
- 2012 - Ekonomska šola Novo Mesto (Production management)
- 2012 - FDV (University of Ljubljana (Production management)